Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Blessed Beginning.....


















































What a wonderful way to begin my new blog, Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve is such a special time each year to reflect on our Savior and the blessings that surround us. I can't help but think of Mary and what she must have thought when looking down at her newborn baby boy (her Savior). I don't think I'll ever completely comprehend the overhelming emotions that filled that little manager that night. However, I do realize that Christmas Eve long ago would not only change Mary's life forever but also the world.

Jesus has given us all a new beginning and that is what my blog is about. As we enter a new year, decade, and new future, I look forward to posting and sharing with everyone about God and how His power is working in my life. I look forward to an entirely new journey as I watch and wait on God. I'm excited to see what He has planned for me and my family.

"You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus" - Luke 1:31

No comments:

Post a Comment